How to Create Empowering Thoughts Around Your Identity
During my time on the Make + Design Podcast with Carina Gardner we chat about creating empowering thoughts around your identity.
Listen to the full podcast HERE!
Changing your mindset, or the way you think about things, can be a powerful tool for personal growth and development. It involves shifting your perspective, adopting new beliefs and attitudes, and taking empowering action. Here are a few steps you can follow to change your mindset:
- Identify limiting beliefs: These are the disempowering thoughts and attitudes that hold you back and prevent you from reaching your goals. Examples might include “I’m not good enough,” “I’ll never be successful,” or “I don’t deserve happiness.”
- Challenge and reframe these beliefs: Once you’ve identified your limiting beliefs, it’s important to challenge them and reframe them in a more empowering light. For example, instead of thinking “I’m not good enough,” try telling yourself “I’m doing my best and that’s all I can do.”
- Practice gratitude: Focusing on the things you are grateful for can help shift your perspective and make you more resilient when faced with challenges. Try keeping a gratitude journal or sharing your grateful thoughts with a friend or loved one.
- Take small, empowering steps: Small, empowering actions can help you build momentum and confidence as you work to change your mindset. For example, if you want to be more confident, try saying “yes” to a small challenge or opportunity that comes your way.
- Surround yourself with supportive people: The people you spend time with can have a big impact on your mindset. Seek out supportive friends, family members, and mentors who can encourage and motivate you on your journey to a more empowering mindset.
(You can read more blog posts HERE)
PIN IT! SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER!
LISTEN TO MY PODCAST HERE!